Thursday, August 11, 2011

No Ice Cream


There are several ice cream shops in the village and one thing all these shops have in common is that they don't have any ice cream. I have gone three times to one of the shops (the owner is a friend of a friend) and every time I ask him, "Ice Cream?" He just shakes his head, "No ice cream". I think it's a joke as now every time I walk by I am going to ask for ice cream and I can bet there won't be any.

This colorful sign sits outside the shop and shows mounds of ice cream.

The man in the shop always seems startled when I ask him for ice cream. 

4 comments:

  1. Another shop I went to in the village advertised ice cream and I got the same response, "no ice cream".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at this same shop this morning and a little boy came in asking for ice cream. The shop owner tells him there is n ice cream, only kullies. I told the owner he needs to change his signs and he looked at me and told me that I am funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's too hot in the summer and they only sell ice cream in the winter?? I think you really need to find out the story about the ice cream Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did find a shop in the village that sells ice cream (though I am not brave enough to try it). This guy never sells ice cream. I also found one more sign outside his shop that say "ice cream". That makes 3. I think he needs to change his business or change his signs. :)

    ReplyDelete