Friday, August 19, 2011

Video Project

One of my projects for Unity Charitable Trust is to make a video documenting the work of the organization. So everywhere we go I try to capture some clips and take lots of photos.

I wanted to get some video and shots of just everyday life and some of the shops in the village. Here is a little photo tour.

Sweety caught me taking some video with my flip.

Each market stall sells something different. Here we have plastic next to the stainless steel kitchen items.

There is a bakery in the village. I have sampled a few of the items and they are pretty good.

Fresh fruits and veggies. I bought some bananas.

Seasoning and spices.

This woman saw me taking photos and wanted her picture taken. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great photos! Everything looks so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are excellent photos! So life-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I love the picture of you taking a picture with that guy looking at you.

    ReplyDelete